Al Mahra Residence at Masdar City

Ads By Google

Al Mahra Residence is an architectural marvel at Masdar City and the best investment option for the year 2020. It is a budget-friendly apartment offering an easy and flexible payment plan with only 5% down payment and pay the rest 95% on handover (Q3 2021).


Prices starts from 0 AED
  • Ownership Type
    Apartments
  • Property Area
    506 sqft
  • Completion Date
    Q3 2021
  • Location
    Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Al Mahra Residence By Siadah International Real Estate Development LLC

Al Mahra Residence is an architectural marvel right at the heart of Abu Dhabi, Masdar City. It is an elegant collection comprising of 2 mid-rise 8-storey buildings. This popular project includes 300 state-of-the-art residential terraced and fully equipped units. Al Mahra Residence also offers private gardens that overlook the community swimming pool, the surrounding sustainable city and also the boulevards. Find the project details below'¦

Project Highlights

  • Offering studio, 1, 2 & 3BR duplexes
  • Located at Abu Dhabi's popular location
  • Boasting a unique architecture
  • Offering world-class amenities
  • Perfect for families and young individuals
  • Easy payment plan

Al Mahra Residence ' Lavish Living Room

Al Mahra Residence At Masdar City

The properties in Al Mahra Residence by Siadah will be ranging from Studios to one, two and three bedroom duplexes. Offering the highest levels of comfort, style and beauty plus the best in leisure and well-being, Al Mahra Residence promises a life of highest quality and satisfaction. However, this amazing project has much more to offer'¦

Masdar City- A Highly Regarded Location!

Masdar City is one of the most preferred locations of Abu Dhabi in which you and your loved ones can experience everything at its best. It is a mixed-use, sustainable community with the best amenities to live, work and also be entertained. This incredible community includes residential areas, employment-generating land uses, parks, as well as plazas!

This community is strongly focused on sustainable development, through reuse of waste material, recycling and also reduction of demand for energy and water.

Al Mahra Residence ' Elegant Exterior View

Charm, Architecture and True Convenience!

Being an architectural marvel, the amazing building of Al Mahra Residence is supposed to be the most picture-perfect property that you've ever seen. This one of a kind property brings together charm, the architectural art with your comfort in mind to give you the home you deserve. Yes, Al Mahra Residence at Masdar City is a perfect place to call HOME!

The stylish, comfortable interiors also promise a life of highest standard, quality and happiness. Choose to live in Al Mahra Residence for a life of undeniable distinction that is beyond ordinary, literally!

UAE, The Place To Be!

Today, the UAE has turned into one of the most desirable places not only in the Middle East, But also in the world. This incredible Middle Eastern country is the perfect blend of natural beauty, pleasant weather, the most prestigious properties, the best entertainment, luxury shopping malls in addition to tremendous benefits that you can't find in any other places, literally. The UAE welcomes you and your family to a unique environment that is exclusively for you. Enjoy it!

Al Mahra Residence ' High-End Kitchen

UAE is famous for:

  • A bridge between East & West
  • Superb infrastructure
  • Stable currency
  • Tax-free incomes
  • Incredible safety
  • Happiest people in the world
  • High salaries
  • Highly lucrative businesses

**Just let us know, and your unit in Al Mahra Residence will be secured'¦!

Payment Plan

InstallmentMilestonePayment (%)
1st InstallmentDown Payment5%
Final InstallmentOn Handover (Q3 2021)95%

Installment Details

  • Studio Apartment for sale in Al Mahra Residence by Siadah International Real Estate Development LLC at Masdar City
  • Studio
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    506 Sqft.
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price
  • 1BR Apartment for sale in Al Mahra Residence by Siadah International Real Estate Development LLC at Masdar City
  • 1BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    810 Sqft.
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price
  • 2BR Apartment for sale in Al Mahra Residence by Siadah International Real Estate Development LLC at Masdar City
  • 2BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    1321 Sqft.
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price
  • 3BR Apartment for sale in Al Mahra Residence by Siadah International Real Estate Development LLC at Masdar City
  • 3BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    2186 Sqft.
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price

Location on Google Map

Inquire this Proeprty

Call us now or send us your information When call mention this code PD-103-OP

or you can request callback using below form


By sending us your information, you agree to Roost’s Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.