Rawda Apartments at Town Square Dubai

Ads By Google

Own a lavish apartments in Town Square Dubai offering affordable prices with a flexible payment plan, only 10% down payment and pay the remaining balance 90% till 63 months. Rawda Apartments by NSHAMA is a four-building apartment complex providing high-class amenities and best connectivity to major Dubai roads.

Prices starts from 912,888 AED
  • Ownership Type
  • Property Area
    909 sqft
  • Bedrooms
  • Completion Date
    Ready To Move
  • Location
    Town Square Dubai, Dubai, UAE

Rawda Apartments by NSHAMA

Rawda Apartments by NSHAMA is a four-building apartment complex located in the vibrant development of Town Square Dubai. The opulent residences boast of picturesque views of the Town Square park, the courtyard, and the main Town Square Boulevard. Residents can enjoy high-class amenities within the community like swimming pools, childrens pools, play areas, private gardens, gym and concierge services. A wealth of destinations can also be accessed within the neighborhood, including residential facilities, landscaped public spaces, local retail outlets, and upscale restaurants.

Rawda Apartments ensure the best connectivity within the emirate, as the residences are located between major road networks Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road. Town Squares location is also situated very close to public transportation, coffee shops, as well as huge shopping malls. The development provides a collection of exclusive facilities like an outdoor cinema (Reel Cinemas) and a hotel spa (Vida Hotel Spa). Hospitals, schools, and mosques also surround the beautiful community to cater to the residents needs.

Nearby Places

  • DWC Airport 21 mins
  • Dubai Int Airport 30 mins
  • Arabian Ranches 10 mins
  • Downtown Dubai 22 mins
  • Dubai Mall 22 mins
  • Burj Khalifa 22 mins
  • Dubai Expo 2020 20 mins
  • Burj al Arab 20 mins


  • Vida hotel
  • Retail stores
  • Restaurants
  • Healthcare Clinics
  • Hospitals
  • Schools
  • Skateparks
  • Jogging track
  • Town Square Park
  • Community gardens
  • Outdoor and indoor Reel Cinemas
  • Parking
  • Basketball courts
  • Football field
  • Outdoor Gyms
  • Tennis courts
  • Swimming pool

Payment Plan

InstallmentMilestonePayment (%)
1st InstallmentDown Payment10%
2nd Installment45 Days From Booking Date10%
3rd Installment6 Months From Booking Date5%
4th Installment9 Months From Booking Date5%
5th Installment12 Months From Booking Date5%
6th Installment15 Months From Booking Date5%
7th Installment18 Months From Booking Date5%
8th Installment21 Months From Booking Date5%
9th Installment24 Months From Booking Date5%
10th Installment27 Months From Booking Date5%
11th Installment30 Months From Booking Date5%
12th Installment33 Months From Booking Date5%
13th Installment36 Months From Booking Date5%
14th Installment39 Months From Booking Date5%
15th Installment45 Months From Booking Date5%
16th Installment51 Months From Booking Date5%
17th Installment57 Months From Booking Date5%
18th Installment63 Months From Booking Date5%

Installment Details

  • 2BR Apartment for sale in Rawda Apartments by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 2BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
  • Price from - to (AED)
  • 3BR Apartment for sale in Rawda Apartments by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 3BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
  • Price from - to (AED)

Location on Google Map

Inquire this Proeprty

Call us now or send us your information When call mention this code PD-658-OP

You can request callback using below form

By sending us your information, you agree to Roost’s Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.