Area Guide of International City - Dubai
International City is a residential and commercial community located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a large-scale development that spans over 800 hectares and is designed to be a melting pot of different cultures and nationalities. The community is divided into several clusters, each representing a different country or region, with unique architectural styles and cultural influences.
Transport & Access:
International City is well-connected to the rest of Dubai through various transportation options. The community is served by several bus routes, making it easy to commute to other parts of the city. The nearest metro station is the Dragon Mart 2 Metro Station, which provides access to the Dubai Metro's Green Line. Additionally, International City is conveniently located near major highways, such as Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road, allowing residents to easily travel by car.
There are several educational institutions in and around International City, catering to the needs of residents with children. Some of the nearby schools include:
1. Dubai International Academic City: A hub for higher education institutions offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
2. GEMS United School: A well-known international school offering the British curriculum.
3. The Indian International School: A school following the Indian curriculum.
4. Al Warqa'a Primary School: A local primary school located in the neighboring area of Al Warqa'a.
Things to Do:
International City offers a range of recreational and leisure activities for residents and visitors. Some popular attractions and things to do in and around the community include:
1. Dragon Mart: A massive shopping mall that offers a wide range of products, including electronics, clothing, furniture, and more.
2. Warsan Souk: A traditional Arabian marketplace where you can find a variety of goods, including spices, textiles, and handicrafts.
3. Dubai Safari Park: Located nearby, this wildlife park offers a unique experience to observe and learn about various animal species.
4. Al Warsan Lake: A serene lake where visitors can enjoy picnics, walking trails, and bird-watching.
International City is surrounded by several vibrant neighborhoods that offer additional amenities and attractions. Some of the nearby neighborhoods include:
1. Al Warqa'a: A residential area known for its parks, schools, and shopping centers.
2. Dubai Silicon Oasis: A technology park and residential community that houses various tech companies and offers recreational facilities.
3. Mirdif: A popular residential area with shopping malls, parks, and a range of dining options.
4. Dubai Festival City: A waterfront community with a mix of residential, commercial, and entertainment options, including a large shopping mall and a golf course.
Overall, International City Dubai offers a diverse and multicultural living experience with convenient access to transportation, educational institutions, shopping destinations, and nearby neighborhoods with various recreational activities.